9 Steps to:
“A Stellar Job from Start to Finish”
- Schedule an appointment – Call 720-981-STAR (7827), email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.stellarpaintingandremodeling.com to our Contact Page to submit your information.
- Meet with your Sales Representative to obtain an estimate. Emailed proposals are typically sent out within 2-4 business days.
2: PROCESS THE ESTIMATE
- Sign and send in your approved estimate to Stellar. Email your estimate to your Sales Representative and/or to the Sales Coordinator at email@example.com or fax us all pages (1 thru signature page) to: 303-997-7246.
- The Sales Coordinator will process your estimate and contact you, as needed, to clarify options, finalize processing, and set up any needed or requested color consultation.
3: SCHEDULE YOUR PROJECT
Your Project Coordinator will email you your interior or exterior project orientation that includes your projected “week of” start date.
4: COLOR CONFIRMATION
- Stellar will implement our “Draw Down” Program. A “Draw Down” is an actual large (approx. 8 ½ x 10) paint chip derived from a “Color to Go” sample from our paint supplier. This enables you to tape them to different places on your home.
- Once confirmed, send us an email and confirm the colors and the placement of these colors. The color confirmation is the “Green Light” for us to officially schedule the Crew to your Project.
5: CREW ASSIGNMENT
The Project Coordinator will assign your painting crew based on the scope of your project. Carpentry and gutters may require the assignment of one or more of our dedicated crews in addition to your painting crew.
6: PROJECT START UP & POWER WASH
The power wash is arranged and takes place 1-2 days prior to the painting process. The pre-walk, if noted (not all projects require a pre-walk) in your estimate is assigned and takes place with your Crew Leader or Crew.
7: PREP & PAINT
The Crew performs prep and paint with industry leading products, protection, and attention to detail for a positive end result.
8: FINAL WALK & COMPLETION
- Final inspection/final walk takes place with your Crew Leader and/or a Field Representative, as needed. The final walk thru is signed by you and then given to the representative helping you.
- The project is approved and final payment is now due.
Please rate the Crew and give us a quick testimonial on the form. Thank You! This is very meaningful to us!
9: FINAL FOLLOW UP
- A follow up email confirmation of warranty is sent to you. Your final receipt is sent by Accounting.
- A request is sent out from Stellar for Google, Angie’s List, or Facebook reviews. We need your help to be successful with our online presence.